The terms & conditions outlined below are for the Bath Spa Summer Ball 2019 event and all terms apply. Please read this page carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries.
All tickets and wristbands are sold subject to the terms and conditions of BSUSU. Purchase of any tickets or wristbands constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice from time to time at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them on this website and it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the most current Terms and Conditions before purchasing your wristbands.
- Bath Spa Students’ Union is the only authorised seller of wristbands and tickets to events organised by the Students’ Union.
- Official Bath Spa Summer Ball 2019 tickets may only be purchased through the http://bathspasummerball.co.uk/ website. There will not be any tickets available on the day.
Wristbands & Tickets
- Tickets purchased for this event will need to be exchanged for official wristbands. Only wristbands will be accepted at the door.
- Wristbands will need to be collected prior to the start of the event at one of our official collection points. Collection will be held 2 weeks prior to the event start date. Wristbands cannot be collected at the door. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure they collect their wristband at the stated times.
- Everyone must bring their student ID and a valid photo ID when collecting their wristband.
- When collecting a wristband, students will need to bring their Bath Spa University ID card or photographic proof of identity (Driving Licence or Passport). All wristbands will be attached securely to the students wrist by SU Staff. Students must be wearing their wristbands on entry to the event (s). At entry, any Wristbands that are not securely attached or loose will be removed and replaced. If any wristbands are faulty or become detached, the wearer must bring the wristband to the Students’ Union Office, bringing with them their valid Bath Spa University ID card, and only then will the Wristband be exchanged and a new wristband securely attached.
- Please check your Wristbands upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified after they are issued.
- Only persons wearing a valid Wristband will be admitted to events. You must wear this wristband on your person at all times during the event(s).
- Your Wristband may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Removing the Wristband will invalidate entry to the event(s).
- Wristbands are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. See Refund and Cancellation policy above.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Wristbands are sold subject to BSUSU right to alter or vary the published event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Wristbands other than pursuant to the Refund and Cancellation policy above. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time advertised.
- Ownership or possession of a Wristband does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to Use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Wristband or Used in connection with Events.
- We are not liable for any Wristbands which are lost or stolen.
- Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting email@example.com
Resale of wristbands
- Wristbands are personal, revocable, non-transferable licences and shall at all times remain the property of Bath Spa University Students’ Union and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Resale, or attempted resale or purchase of a wristband other than via the Students’ Union, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such wristband without refund or other compensation. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering wristbands for sale is an authorised wristband seller, particularly on the secondary ticketing market, please contact BSUSU on 01225 875588.
- Wristbands cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality packages or otherwise for commercial gain without the express written permission of BSUSU.
- We will not take responsibility for the validity of Wristbands purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources including, without limitation, ticket touts. Any such Wristbands will be rendered null and void and We shall be entitled to refuse entry to, or eject any person from, the Event whom We reasonably believe to have purchased Wristbands from any unauthorised source person.
- We reserve the right to cancel any wristband/s which we reasonably believe to be made with a view to resell such Wristbands or where the wristband has been purchased using fraudulent means, such as credit card fraud.
Bringing Guests to the Union and Union events
- Only Bath Spa University students and their guests (a maximum of 2 and each guest must have ID) may purchase tickets to this event. Students from other universities can attend but they must bring their student ID to attend.
- Students may be able to bring guests to certain events. Promotional information will display whether guest tickets are available. Your guests must arrive with you to the event and bring their own photo ID as proof of age.
- You are responsible for the conduct of your guest at any event. Where a guest is refused entry to or ejected from an event, you will also be asked to leave and be liable for any damages or repercussions resulting from their behaviour.
Refunds & Cancellations
- All sales are final, and refunds are not available on tickets once they have been purchased (including duplicates or purchases made in error, tickets bought for the wrong event or non-attendance due to personal choice, illness or injury).
- Please note that this is standard practice at every entertainments venue in the UK and complies with the law on distance selling – ticket sales are exempt from cancellation.
- However, there are certain instances in which a refund may be given:
- The entire event has been cancelled by the SU or affiliated promoter. In this instance, refunds are available to everyone who has purchased a ticket in advance, at face value. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to any event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. BSUSU will not have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Please note that relocation of the event to a different venue will not qualify unless the capacity of the new venue is less than the number of ticket holders.
- The event has been stopped whilst in progress due to circumstances beyond our control which may be deemed as too unsafe to continue. In this instance, a decision will be made by management as to whether refunds will be offered to those with tickets. However, refunds will only be given in special circumstances and as approved by management.
- For single-headliner gigs, full refunds will be offered when the headline artist has pulled out and this has meant that the event has no longer taken place.
- For events with multiple headline artists, Bath Spa Students’ Union management reserves the right to change the billing as a result of external circumstances. Where the event has taken place, refunds will not be offered, but all efforts will be made to source an equivalent replacement headliner. Changes to performance times, performers or attractions shall not be a material change. A material change is judged by reference to the nature and billing of the events. These events are judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. In these cases, no scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing.
- The event has sold out, and there are people waiting for extra tickets. In this instance refunds may be given, and the tickets then resold to people on the waiting list, once the re-sale cash has been received in full.
- Wristbands and tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to any event or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
- In all instances management’s decision is final based on the individual circumstances.
THERE ARE NO OTHER INSTANCES IN WHICH A REFUND MAY BE OFFERED.
4. Please note that refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the wristband.
5. It is your responsibility to check that an Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably practicable on the BSUSU website at www.bathspasu.co.uk. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to any event.
If you have a question or query, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org